We are looking for CodersRank – Frontend Developer (remote)
Golang, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Google Big Query, Kubernetes on Azure (AKS), Prometheus, Vue.js, TypeScript
The CodersRank startup was founded in 2018 with the following mission:
SUPPORT CODERS' PROFESSIONAL GROWTH.
We create real-time and up-to-date profiles based on coders' public and private data on GitHub, Stack Overflow, LinkedIn, and other well-known sites to be able to show who they really are. And thanks to this, their CodersRank profile will be all they need to show off their credentials.
Then all they have to do is focusing their daily work while we focus on giving them relevant information (learning materials, job offers, mentors, etc.) matching their unique skill set and interest.
Our short history
CodersRank is a multi-award-winner startup (regional Get In The Ring competition & Central European Startup Award etc). But we know business is not about gathering various awards. Although we are a small bunch (yet), but we have plans for world domination - or at least, we’d like to be in business for a long, long time. And fortunately, we’ve also had the necessary investments to reach our goals.
In the first year, nearly 15,000 coders joined our community. So we won't stop but focus on reaching 100,000 coders worldwide for the next year.
Get to know us: https://codersrank.io/about-us/
Culture The easiest way to define us, here are our core values:
- Always keep improving:
Study continuously, since learning never ends. The more we know the more we feel how much we do not know.
- Wow your customer
Constantly strive to deliver the best product for our customers with the highest level of service. Make every customer interaction positive and memorable.
Look at every idea, project or initiative with an open mind. Don't be afraid to try new things, and seek better solutions.
- Sweep floor
Never feel that any work is "beneath you" or that you are "too cool" to take on a task. Be humble and modest, let your actions speak for you.
- Owner mentality
Take a proactive approach to make things better. If you find a mistake, fix it; even if it's not "your job".
- Mutual respect
We don't tolerate bullies. Be fair to others and give them the same respect you would ask for yourself.
- Enjoy the game
"Work" and "fun" don't have to be mutually exclusive. Build a happy workplace where we can all be ourselves and work together to accomplish our goals.
So we want you to be AWESOME And you must be a stickler for using collaboration tools - Slack and Trello for example. Because our work culture celebrates remote working. We also hate meetings but are religious about tools.
We are looking for experienced software engineers who love tackling convoluted problems and coming up with clean, stable solutions that scale. The ideal candidate would be someone who has a genuine passion for designing and implementing elegant software solutions. They would also be intimately familiar (and up to date) with their development ecosystem for making sound decisions when it comes to choosing the right tool or library for the job. We expect our senior engineers to be able to contribute across the entire product stack, as well as collectively oversee the integrity of the codebase.
- Help developers around the world to measure and improve their skills
- Design and implement new features, either independently or in a team.
- Collaborate in technical reviews to strengthen our architecture and system designs and assist others with coding and troubleshooting.
- 3+ years experience as a frontend developer
- Intimate knowledge of JS ecosystem (tooling, libraries, etc.).
- Expert level familiarity with one or more UI frameworks, preferably Vue.js.
- Experience with SASS/SCSS
- At least 1-year Vue.js experience
- Willing to work with Go
- Working no further than 3 hours from CEST time zone. (because of this we cannot accept applicants from America and Asia)
Nice to have
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience with Go, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Experience with front-end testing
Some other details that can also be important for you.
- We are a quite small tech company, so we are flexible in many ways.
- We work in 2-weeks tech sprints.
- We have a clear but flexible roadmap to be able the develop the most important features.
- And also small enough to try and use new technologies, frameworks, etc.
- We are committed to both individual and teamwork.
- Being efficient often requires to work alone. But it doesn't mean that you have to be an outsider.
- We have daily standup meetings, so you'll know what the others work on.
- You can see the result of your daily work.
- We have retrospective meetings, user-interviews, transparent scorecards, weekly notes about the business goals, etc.
- We have an international team with "customers" worldwide. So we think this is an excellent opportunity to know more about different cultures and habits.
- And finally, we also love the fact that developers develop for developers. 🙂
CodersRank - Full Stack Developer (remote)